My Marketing Strategy
The Gaylord Group Marketing Plan
If you are a home owner needing to sell your home in today’s real estate market, you need to take advantage of all of the great marketing that maximizes exposure of your home to all of the potential home buyers. Here is the plan that we use to sell homes in Harford County which is very effective because it has the most extensive use of Internet Marketing in conjunction with traditional marketing. It strips out the ineffective marketing methods and includes marketing methods that most other agents do not know about, but are very effective.
Statistics show that close to 90% of home buyers are using the Internet now to find their home. This COMPREHENSIVE Marketing Plan maximizes exposure to all of those home buyers!
1. Determine the property market value via a CMA and price it properly to sell.
2. Add your home to the MLS to allow all Realtors to view.
3. Suggest exterior curb appeal ideas to appeal to majority of home buyers.
4. Suggest interior staging ideas for your home to appeal to the majority of home buyers.
5. Provide list of service providers to aid in maintenance and repairs before and during listing.
6. Take photos of your home using a professional quality camera (not a point and shoot camera or cellphone camera like what most agents use).
7. Upload 25 photos to the MLS.
8. Create and add virtual tour to MRIS.
9. Constant exposure in Home Buyers Journal — delivered to Fort Monmouth, NJ bi-weekly (BRAC).
12. Utilize social media including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
13. Add your home to Realtor.com as a Showcase Listing with 25 photos and virtual tour.
14. Utilize 800 Call Capture Technology for lead capture of potential buyers.
15. Place a post for sale sign in yard (if allowed and appropriate).
16. Create property color flyers to place outside on FOR SALE yard sign.
17. Create professional, full color brochures.
18. Promote your home to over 500+ local Realtors on Facebook.
19. Promote your home to buyers on my website (www.karengaylord.com).
20. Use GPS Smart phone technology to provide Buyers with instant access to your listing.
21. Prepare “Just Listed” e-post cards to allow friends, family and neighbors to tell their friends.
22. Obtain feedback from every showing and adjust marketing strategy based on consistent feedback.
23. Obtain weekly statistics regarding web traffic from realtor.com.
24. Obtain weekly statistics regarding web traffic from Longandfoster.com.
MARKET YOUR HOME ON OVER 900 WEBSITE AND MEDIA OUTLETS!