This stunning, custom-built home in Glenangus offers an exceptional Floor Plan and private Cul-de-sac location. The Center Hall entry features Marble Flooring, Tray Ceiling, and beautiful Staircase. The Main Level includes a Bedroom with private Bath, Living and Family rooms with Gas Fireplaces. The Kitchen and Family Room French Doors lead to a private maintenance-free Deck. This Master Suite has it all, sitting area, Spa Marble Bath, Gas Fireplace and screened Porch. The lower level offers lots of light and an additional Bedroom with attached Bath, Recreation room and Exercise room. The Brick Patio off the Recreation Room offers additional outdoor living space and privacy. There is a climate-controlled Room, perfect for Wine storage. The 3 Car Garage is connected by a Breezeway and includes a level 2 Electric Vehicle Charger. Recent updates include Roof, Windows, Deck and Patio.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,434 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Marble, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Deck, Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Waterfall.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)