Wonderful updated brick front Colonial in Bel Air! Great flat lot featuring welcoming paved walkway & entry porch, rear patio and fenced rear yard (perfect for a pool!). Main level features beautifully updated eat-in kitchen (2019) with white shaker cabinets, granite counters and stainless appliances; hardwood floors and moldings throughout. Living room with wood burning fireplace, formal dining room, light and bright family room with pellet stove (2017), laundry room, and updated half bathroom (2019). Upper level features 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Primary suite with custom clothes storage system and ensuite bath. Large lower level rec room with half bathroom. Other updates include architectural shingle roof and siding (2009), Family Room addition, updated primary bath. Original owners have lovingly cared for and updated this home. Home warranty, too!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,484 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Workshop, Space For Rooms, Heated
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Level, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price