Rancher in great location convenient to Rt 22, 40 & i95! BRAND NEW CARPET AND FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT! Ramp access leads to inviting front porch. Living Room/Dining Room features light & bright bay window, built-in storage cupboards, & hardwood floors under brand new carpet. Galley Kitchen w/ gas stove leads to awesome three season room w/ huge storage closet. Primary Bedroom w/ NEW CARPET (over hardwood), walk-in closet & attached Primary Bathroom w/ updated shower stall. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have hardwood floors under new carpet and ceiling fans. Hall Bathroom w/ brand new tub/shower surround! Huge finished Lower Level Rec Room & Possible 4th Bedroom. Unfinished area w/ plenty of storage and washer/dryer included. Walk-up Stairs to rear yard. Rear Deck w/ steps to patio, great level fenced yard & 2 sheds. Built-in whole house generator.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,436 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Deck, Porch
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price