FANTASTIC HOME! Easy Living in this freshly painted Large 3 bedroom Brick Rancher! Kitchen is newer with neutral colored Corian coutertops and plenty of space for a kitchen table. Living room has a ton of natural light and a wood burning fireplace for those cold winter nights! There are three large bedrooms and the master bedroom has an on suite. Large deep closets! BEAUTIFUL Hardwoods throughout main level except kitchen and baths. Huge finished lower level with half bath and another fireplace. Beautiful large backyard with lush green grass where you can enjoy barbecues and family gatherings. Sun porch with screens and storm windows. Close to shopping and restaurants. Super clean and ready for your family. Newer Hot Water Heater/Replacement Windows. Warranty - Won't last long!! WELCOME HOME
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,598 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Workshop, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot Dimensions
- 87.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price