Tucked back in a quiet cul-de-sac, this brick front Toll Brothers' Bromley model is impeccably-maintained. A light-filled two-story foyer leads you into this beautiful home, where extensive moldings can be found in the formal living and dining rooms. Just ahead is a two-story family room with recessed lighting, picture molding and a gas fireplace and windows providing a view of nature. The eat-in kitchen has stainless steel appliances with double oven, custom backsplash and large center island. The main level office has french door entry and built-in shelves, and the laundry is on the main level for added convenience. Upstairs, the owner's suite is expansive with a cathedral ceiling, sitting room, huge walk-in closet and attached super bath. There are three additional bedrooms and two more full bathrooms in the spacious floorplan. The lower level is on walkout level, has high ceilings, is roughed-in for a bathroom and awaits your finishing touches. The hot water heater was replaced 2018; UV tint added to all front windows; and there is gas run for an outdoor fireplace or grill.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,282 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Humidifier, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)